AusCERT is a not-for-profit organisation, based at The University of Queensland, which relies on member subscriptions to cover its operating costs.
AusCERT member organisations enjoy a number of services and benefits including:
- Incident Management Service
- Security Bulletins Service including profile based notifications via email and/or RSS
- Early Warning Service via SMS
- Malicious URL Feed
- Phishing Take Down Service
- AusCERT's member only IRC channel
- Web site access to member only content, including AusCERT security bulletins and i
- Substantial discounts on AusCERT conference registration fees
AusCERT Certificate Service
The AusCERT Certificate Service offers Australian and New Zealand education and research organisations PKI certificates for a wide variety of uses including web servers (SSL), software (code signing) and people (S/MIME). AusCERT CS now includes IGTF accredited end user and host certificates and high assurance certificates suitable for signing PDF documents (trusted by Adobe) and a cloud-based bulk signing service.
Please visit our AusCERT CS site for further information and application.