AusCERT is a not-for-profit organisation, based at The University of Queensland, which relies on member subscriptions to cover its operating costs.
AusCERT member organisations enjoy a number of services and benefits including:
- Incident Management Service
- Security Bulletins Service including profile based notifications via email and/or RSS
- Early Warning Service via SMS
- Malicious URL Feed
- Phishing Take Down Service
- AusCERT's member only IRC channel
- AusCERT Remote Monitoring Service (ARMS)
- Web site access to member only content, including AusCERT security bulletins and i
- Substantial discounts on AusCERT conference registration fees
AusCERT will soon introduce the Watching the Watcher service.
AusCERT Certificate Service
The AusCERT Certificate Service offers Australian and New Zealand education and research organisations PKI certificates for a wide variety of uses including web servers (SSL), software (code signing) and people (S/MIME). AusCERT CS now includes IGTF accredited end user and host certificates and high assurance certificates suitable for signing PDF documents (trusted by Adobe) and a cloud-based bulk signing service.
Please visit our AusCERT CS site for further information and application.