AusCERT is a not-for-profit organisation, based at The University of Queensland, which relies on member subscriptions to cover its operating costs.
By becoming an AusCERT member, your company or organisation will have access to the full range of member services listed here:
AusCERT member organisations enjoy a number of services and benefits including:
- Incident Management Service
- Security Bulletins Service including profile based notifications via email and/or RSS
- Early Warning Service via SMS
- Malicious URL Feed
- AusCERT Remote Monitoring Service (ARMS)
- Web site access to member only content, including AusCERT security bulletins and i
- Substantial discounts on AusCERT conference registration fees
- AusCERT's member only IRC channel
AusCERT will soon introduce the Watching the Watcher service.
AusCERT PKI Certificate Service
AusCERT Certificate Service offers Australian and New Zealand education and research organisations certificates for a wide variety of uses including web servers (SSL), software (code signing) and people (S/MIME). AusCERT CS now includes IGTF accredited end user and host certificates and we are looking to expand the certificate types available in future. Please visit our AusCERT CS site for further information and application.