//Events - September 5 2023 9:00 am
Cyber Security Risk Management
This course is designed to provide participants the confidence to perform a risk assessment of cyber security risks, the ability to rate, assess and report business risks rather than technical vulnerabilities. Calibrating cyber security as business risks rather than technical vulnerability severity readily facilitates business leader buy-in.
- Delivery Mode: Courses are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Sessions: The course content is split into two half-day sessions from 9 am to 12:30 pm AEST on both days. Participants must attend both sessions to complete the course content.
- Price: $750 (inc. GST) per person, per training course.
How to Register
Our training courses are available exclusively to AusCERT Member organisations.
- Register and Pay Online: Credit card payment is required. A tax invoice/receipt is provided upon payment.
- Request an Invoice: If your organisation requires an invoice prior to payment, please contact us via email@example.com