//Events - October 11 2023 9:00 am
Data Governance Principles and Practices
Participants will learn about the key components of a successful data governance framework and will cover best practices and real-world examples of data governance in action. The course will equip attendees with the fundamental skills and knowledge they need to accelerate the development of a successful data governance program in their organisation. Participants will also apply practices and methodologies that can be employed in many other initiatives, including stakeholder management, identification of pain points and development of related objectives leading to the creation of a ‘strategy on a page’. Whether you are a business analyst, data scientist, IT or cyber security professional, this course will provide you with an appreciation of how data governance contributes to cyber security and a better understanding of how to successfully manage your organisation’s data assets. On completion of this course, practical data governance references and templates will be provided to participants.
- Delivery Mode: Courses are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Sessions: The course content is split into two half-day sessions from 9 am to 12:30 pm AEST on both days. Participants must attend both sessions to complete the course content.
- Price: $750 (inc. GST) per person, per training course.
How to Register
Our training courses are available exclusively to AusCERT Member organisations.
- Register and Pay Online: Credit card payment is required. A tax invoice/receipt is provided upon payment.
- Request an Invoice: If your organisation requires an invoice prior to payment, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org