//Events - October 10 2023 9:00 am
Incident Response Planning
Effective cyber security incident response is essential in maintaining organisational objectives through avoiding or limiting the impact of cyber security incidents. Be equipped with the tools to write and implement a bespoke incident response plan for your organisation.
- Delivery Mode: Courses are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Sessions: The course content is split into two half-day sessions from 9 am to 12:30 pm AEST on both days. Participants must attend both sessions to complete the course content.
- Price: $750 (inc. GST) per person, per training course.
How to Register
Our training courses are available exclusively to AusCERT Member organisations.
- Register and Pay Online: Credit card payment is required. A tax invoice/receipt is provided upon payment.
- Request an Invoice: If your organisation requires an invoice prior to payment, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org