//Events - August 14 2023 9:00 am
Intermediate Cyber Security for IT Professionals
We rely on the Internet for daily business operations and government service delivery. However, today’s threat environment is very different from how it was when many key Internet protocols were designed, resulting in inherent vulnerabilities that require mitigation.
This course is designed to provide participants with awareness of the security issues with a range of Internet oriented technologies and protocols and practical guidance for how participants can secure them.
- Delivery Mode: Courses are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Sessions: The course content is split into two half-day sessions from 9 am to 12:30 pm AEST on both days. Participants must attend both sessions to complete the course content.
- Price: $750 (inc. GST) per person, per training course.
How to Register
Our training courses are available exclusively to AusCERT Member organisations.
- Register and Pay Online: Credit card payment is required. A tax invoice/receipt is provided upon payment.
- Request an Invoice: If your organisation requires an invoice prior to payment, please contact us via email@example.com