//Events - November 22 2023 9:00 am
Intro to Cyber Security for IT Professionals
Understand information security principles, cyber security as a risk to business objectives; and cultivate an appreciation of the current cyber threat landscape.
This course is designed to provide knowledge of information security principles to IT professionals and other associated professions with an IT background including project managers, business continuity professionals, managers and executives.
- Delivery Mode: Courses are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Sessions: The course content is split into two half-day sessions from 9 am to 12:30 pm AEST on both days. Participants must attend both sessions to complete the course content.
- Price: $750 (inc. GST) per person, per training course.
How to Register
Our training courses are available exclusively to AusCERT Member organisations.
- Register and Pay Online: Credit card payment is required. A tax invoice/receipt is provided upon payment.
- Request an Invoice: If your organisation requires an invoice prior to payment, please contact us via email@example.com